Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gingerbread Mania!

Only four more baking days before Christmas!

First up, Chewy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies from the PPK. They were super, and for a healthier version, I would use nuts instead of chips next time. They were that chewy.



And then four dozen (I lost count) Gingerbread cookies made from Bryanna Clark Grogran's Gingerbread recipe. Delicious!



For a glaze I used icing sugar and 1/2 soy creamer, 1/2 water.

I liked the star-snowflake pattern:



And here are Pete and I captured in an oven-baked moment. Ah, gingerbread love.



Peace on Earth, everyone.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

oh my god tracy, I want to make like, everything on here. In fact, I think I probably will!

Kati said...

So cute! I love your snowflake pattern.

Anonymous said...

These cookies are so cute but holy cow you sure made a lot of them.

Unknown said...

I can't get over how awesome the gingerbread cookies were Tracy...I just checked out the recipe and couldn't believe they were low-fat too!!! These will definitely be a new Xmas standard :)