Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Scream, You Scream...

Well, it doesn't look the most appetizing, but I made some Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Vice Cream, and it was actually pretty good! Five minutes after I piled it into my bowl and it half melted, I decided to snap a pic. Better late than never!

My friend Sam came over after a long day of shopping, and we thought this would be pretty quick to make. I was surprised how well my food processor ground the raw cashews, so I'm looking forward to making a 'plainer' recipe without the gritty natural peanut butter to see just how well they process. I used chocolate soy milk instead of the purified water, and added some chocolate chips (honestly, I DON'T eat chocolate chips with everything, although they have made more than a few appearances on this blog...).

We were going to make the Boston Cream Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, but it would have taken way too much time. I'm going to make them tomorrow along with Jerk Seitan. I had reserved Sunday for vacuuming, but cooking and baking is way more fun instead. Maybe I'll vacuum after all of that...

No comments: